Property development is a challenging business, working with high-value assets and many moving components over a long lifecycle that collectively needs to deliver the right return for you – and the right experience for residents. The increased site considerations which come with developing brownfield sites, means that getting the right property management input at the planning stage, has never been so important. Expertly applied, thorough property management consulting makes all the difference to your bottom line and the opportunities you can capitalise upon over time.
That’s why it makes sense to work with bespoke property consultants able to design-out errors, help create selling points, establish tailored processes, optimise resourcing, model service charges and navigate your legal and regulatory responsibilities – right from the planning green light. Backed by our dedicated Consultancy Team in Glasgow, our property management consulting skills can add significant value to your build assets, regardless of size or complexity. Our end-to-end property management consulting services help make efficiency, performance, experience, longevity, and profitability intrinsic to the DNA of your development.
Our total commitment to best practice and great service means that we are able to deliver the consistently high standards and innovative thinking that helps optimise every aspect of your development. Whether you need FirstPort property management consulting for a new build or to overhaul an existing estate, we’re here to help.
- Certainty: a finalised proposal that can be entered into a management agreement.
- Structure: a bespoke service charge framework that works for both you and residents.
- Independence: expert, experience and impartial advice before you break ground.
- Innovation: the lateral thinking that enables you to maximise unusual or complex sites.
- Predictability: mitigating risk and cost certainty for return on investment.
- Compliance: all relevant legal, regulatory, environmental and local authority requirements covered.
- Insight: helps you calculate the optimum balance of service charge and sale price that optimises the attraction for buyers.
- Value: an enhanced resident experience that adds value to your brand and helps build a loyal customer base.
Come and talk to our dedicated Customer Service Team in Glasgow. We’ll take care of the rest. Call us on 0333 321 4077; we’re open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com.