05 July 2019
This management fee that you pay to FirstPort Property Services Scotland covers the costs of a wide range of activities that we carry out to manage your development efficiently. In most circumstances, it is calculated as a set fee and paid on a per property basis.
The management fee will likely include (this is not an exhaustive list):
Health & Safety
- Oversight of the risk assessment process and management of remedial actions
- Site inspections and development visits by your Area Manager
- Arranging residential property maintenance and repair work (including tenders) to be carried out.
- Area Manager support and all onsite staff training and welfare, where applicable.
- Company operating costs including staff travel, staff visits to developments and support centre overheads.
- Production and distribution of printed helpful information for customers.
- Your Property Online (YPO) development specific information service.
- Annual budget review meetings with customers, where applicable.
- Preparation and issue of annual service charge budget.
- Administration of direct debit, debit/credit card (subject to transaction fee), bank transfer and cheque payments.
- Well-managed contingency fund.