09 July 2019
For the convenience of relatives or friends wanting to visit you, your development will have at least one guest room or suite. This usually comprises a twin-bedded room with a shower or bathroom. There is a nominal charge for use of the guest room – please feel free to ask your Development Manager for details. If your development has only one guest room, the following priorities apply:
- Relief Development Manager
- A relative visiting a sick resident
- Other residents’ visitors
- The Development Manager’s visiting relative
- Residents from other developments.
Alongside the priorities above, the guest rooms do have the following guidelines:
- The longest anyone can stay in the guest room is usually no more than five consecutive days
- Pets are not allowed
- Young children must be accompanied by an adult.